Cold Brew Coffee Overnight Oats
Love coffee in the morning? These creamy coffee overnight oats take only a few minutes to prepare, will satisfy your coffee cravings, and provide you with the healthy fuel you need to start your day right. Top the oats with our coffee-soaked almonds to add some crunch!
Prep Time: 10 min
Fridge Time: 5+ hrs
Yield: 1 serving (1/2 of a mason jar)
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
Daily Crunch Coffee-Soaked Almonds
- 1/2 cup oat milk, or milk of your choice
- 1/3 cup greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp cold brew (we love Grady's cold brew)
- 1/2 - 1 tbsp maple syrup, depending on your preferences
- dash of sea salt
- optional: for a vanilla cold brew flavor, add 1-2 tsp vanilla extract
- Add all ingredients to a sealable jar or bowl and stir until well combined. Use as many almonds in this step as you please. We use close to a palm-full.
- Seal the jar or bowl and refrigerate for at least five hours, preferably overnight.
- Open your fridge 5+ hours later and dig in! Can be served hot or cold. If desired, top with more of our coffee-soaked almonds (for that crunch) and a drizzle of maple syrup.