Prep Time: 50 min (including time to chill batter)
Cook Time: 8-10 min
Yield: 12 cookies
1 3/4 cup Daily Crunch Coffee-Soaked Sprouted Almonds
1/2cup chocolate chips
1/2tsp baking powder
1/3cup brown sugar
1 large egg
3 tbsp coconut oil
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1. In a blender or food processor, ground up the Daily Crunch Coffee-Soaked Sprouted Almonds until they are the consistency of almond meal.
2. In a large bowl, mix together all the dry ingredients.
3. Using a mixer, beat the egg for approximately 3 minutes until foamy.
4. Add the coconut oil and vanilla extract to the egg foam.
5. Add the liquid ingredient mixture to the dry ingredients and stir briefly until the batter is combined.
6. Chill the batter in the fridge for a minimum of 30 minutes.
7. Preheat the oven to 375 ºF.
8. Create small balls using your hands or a spoon and place on a lined baking sheet. Press down to flatten.
9. Bake for 8 minutes or until golden brown. Let cool before serving.