This vanilla almond granola is oil-, gluten-, and refined sugar-free! Snack on the granola alone, or use it as a topping on your yogurt or smoothie bowl. This recipe is full of fiber and protein due to the chia seeds, nut butter, and almonds in it. Made of only whole foods, this granola is sure to leave you feeling satisfied and nourished.
Prep Time: 15 min
Bake Time: 40 min
Yield: 4 servings
- 3 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
1 cup Daily Crunch Just. Sprouted. Almonds.
1/3 cup chia seeds
- 1/3 cup almond butter
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp almond extract
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 300F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine old-fashioned rolled oats, almonds, and chia seeds.
- In a separate measuring cup, add almond butter and maple syrup. Heat in the microwave for 10-15 seconds then stir until well combined.
- To the oats, add in almond butter mixture, almond extract, vanilla extract, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt. Mix everything together thoroughly.
- Transfer mixture to a baking sheet and evenly spread out.
- Bake for about 35-40 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven and let cool. Enjoy!
* This recipe was developed for Daily Crunch Snacks by Pure and Plant Based. Check out the recipe on her site here.