A recipe packed with fall flavors, making it the perfect topper or snack for the season.
- 3 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1 cup Original Daily Crunch Almonds
- 1/3 cup chia seeds
- 1/3 cup almond butter
- Spoonful of coconut oil
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1 tsp pumpkin spice
- Pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 300F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine old-fashioned rolled oats, Original Daily Crunch Almonds, and chia seeds in a large mixing bowl.
- In a separate measuring cup, add almond butter, maple syrup, and a spoonful of coconut oil. Heat in the microwave for 10-15 seconds then stir until well combined.
- To the oats, add in almond butter mixture, almond extract, vanilla extract, cinnamon, nutmeg, pumpkin spice, and salt. Mix everything together thoroughly.
- Transfer mixture to a baking sheet and evenly spread out.
- Bake for about 35-40 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven and let cool. Enjoy!
* This recipe was developed for Daily Crunch Snacks by Pure and Plant Based. Check out the recipe on her site here.