Mocha Energy Balls
Mocha energy balls are no-bake, healthy, vegan, and gluten-free. This caffeinated snack is the perfect way to fuel your day. It’s a delicious study snack for college or work snack for the office. They’re made with dates, almonds, and cocoa powder. Enjoy these coffee energy balls for breakfast on the go or with afternoon tea!
These coffee energy balls are:
- No-bake, vegan, gluten-free, and oil-free
- Soft, chewy, sweet, and nutty
- Made with 7 healthy ingredients
- Quick, easy, and ready in 10 minutes
- Refined sugar-free // naturally sweetened with dates and maple syrup
- Freezer-friendly and convenient for meal prep
- Combine the ingredients in a food processor.
- Process until an evenly crumbled and sticky mixture forms. You should be able to pinch the mixture together with your hands. If it is too dry, add an extra medjool date or a small dash of maple syrup.
- Use clean hands to roll the mixture into bite-sized balls. Enjoy!
Serving Size: 1 ball
Recipe from: https://www.purelykaylie.com/mocha-energy-balls/